Cancel and Return Policy
We make sure that we solve all your doubts and deliver you a satisfactory product. To be honest cancellation is really disheartening and upsetting for us as well as you.
Every hand made product is beautiful and different from each other so the confusion lies that would you be getting the same piece as shown in the picture or would be a little different. Also how should you pay the whole amount together without confirming the quality of your piece.
To overcome this we have designed 6 easy stepsi.e“Ordering explained” where we take a 30% advance payment of your liked product and work on the finishing touches of your particular piece. Once you have a look and approve the product, we would take the remaining 70% of the total product cost plus shipping. Finally we would pack and deliver the product to your door step. Voila! This sounds amazing.
- Cancellation of the order should be done within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Items are returnable only if unused, in the state you received it, and in the original packaging.
- The return request must be initiated within 72 hours of the receipt of product &Products must be returned within two weeks from the date of delivery
- Orders cannot be cancelled once shipped.
- Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state the reason of your return in the email.
- All costs of return shipping need to be borne by the purchaser (Unless the order received is defective)
When your purchase arrives, please inspect it carefully for any damages. If the purchase arrives damaged or defective, please contact customer service at email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of the product.
What if the item is damaged when it arrives or you are sent the wrong item?
If the delivered item does not match your order, is damaged or incorrectly supplied, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours to discuss a refund, repair or replacement. We will ask you to send us a photo of any damage for our records to assist us in taking appropriate action. Upon confirmation we will arrange for collection of the item by our courier, who will advise you of a proposed collection date. We will require you to take care of the item after you have taken delivery of it until it is collected. Please include your customer order details with the item(s) to be returned, as these are necessary for processing a return. Once received, the items will be checked and our customer services will contact you to discuss a possible replacement or full refund. We are unable to give refunds for damaged items not notified within 72 hours.
You must inspect your order for damages to packaging in the presence of the driver prior to signing for receipt of your order. If the item you receive is damaged on delivery, you must notify us within 24hours of receipt of your items by email: email@example.com
In the event that the items have been damaged, please ensure you all have a record of the driver’s name. If a package or box appears damaged, Please write ‘PENDING INSPECTION’ or ‘APPEARS DAMAGED’ on any documents the driver requests you to sign. We also request that you provide digital photographs of the damage item.
Once we have received your claim we will make an assessment and reply by return email with our advice. We will make arrangements for the item to be picked up and a replacement item delivered to you at our cost. You will incur no additional costs. If a replacement item is not available we will refund you 100% of the purchase price and shipping costs.
All returned items must be returned in original packing and care taken with re-packing to avoid damage during transit. Returned goods must be unused and in the original condition shipped to you.
We will process any refunds and/or provide credits after the returned goods have been received in new condition and in the original packaging. Your order total will be refunded, minus costs for shipping and handling each way.
Mode of Refund- BANK TRANSFER
DURATION- (7 TO 10 DAYS)