• Handmade item
• Materials: COLOUR, MDF, MDF WOOD
• Height: 36 inches
• Width: 32 inches
• Depth: 18 inches
• Delivers worldwide from Udaipur, Rajasthan
Process of making a bone inlay furniture:
An inlay is a technique of inserting pieces of contrasting material into depressions made on a base object. The production of bone inlay furniture is a three-step process and requires up to a month to create. First, the fragments of bones are shaped delicately. Then these intricate shapes are affixed onto the timber frame in a detailed pattern. After this, the resin is filled around the bone shapes to craft the background. The bone pieces are offset by the striking color of the resin to create an exotic looking oriental piece of furniture.
1. This piece is made out of ethically-sourced bones.
2. Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece.
3. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Avoid chemical cleaners.
4. For indoor use only.
5. Avoid placing hot objects on the surface.
Cleaning instructions :
Use a damp cloth to wipe the stains on the product and let it air dry.
Do not wash the product under running water.
CONDITIONS RETURN :
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Delivery world wide from Udaipur, India.
Price is inclusive of shipping via air to your door step (worldwide)